Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Default Wise you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix3 View Post
Hi Sam,
I'm 16 and am pretty much in the same boat at about 10 monthes now. It's really hard to be a teenager and deal with this. Before you think about killing yourself maybe there is another way. Perhaps you could ask your parents to switch schools. Like you, I can't standing talking to my parents about that kind of thing. But try. Or at least remember just a few more years til college.

Did you take time off of school because of the concussion. I did, and it defiantly caused a lot of distance between my friends and I. Maybe you just need to reach out to some of the people who could have simply forgotten. I think being a male with this is tough because boys aren't supposed to be sensitive or whatever. And this being an affliction that isn't visible makes it very hard for them to understand. My friends all think I'm just a major wuss right now and that I'm making it up or something. One of my buddies used to hit me in the head every second period because he thought it was funny, don't know if I can blame him, I act like a jack ***** to him and josh around and what not so he comes around and hits me.
I have had to redirect my whole attitude and can't really josh around anymore because I get hurt. I totally get the whole friend things I lost a lot of mine as well with the concussion but remain hopeful maybe try to meet new people this school year or reconnect with old pals. Maybe ask that friend who is a girl if she could introduce you to some of her friends. Joining a team can help you meet people, or if it really feels hopeless ask to switch schools.

I too find myself suicidal at times but life is worth living even with the headaches. We have so much left to experience it be a shame to end it now
Keep on fighting the fight
So sorry you too experience the behavior
other perpetrate
Stay strong
As you clearly can see it is hard
But can be done
Good luck this year
You are a wise young man
Going places
Along with Sam
Much happiness I wish you both
Love
Me
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-16-2016), OhKay (08-17-2016), PurpleFoot721 (08-28-2016), SamG11 (08-19-2016)