View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 10:41 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Right. I recall you saying that. How much does it come out from overseas? Perhaps that's an option for me. The prices for RX in the US are insane!

Unfortunately, it's difficult to avoid since big pharma doesn't care about health and so they use all sorts of unnecessary fillers and additives. It's mostly a losing battle, if you really need something.

I'm glad to hear that it's so effective and also that there aren't many side effects. I hope I'm as fortunate, though given that it's barely absorbed in the blood stream, I'm not surprised. How long does it last before your SIBO comes back? I mean, with you condition (and a few others) it's inevitable, but I'm curious about duration of efficacy so to speak.

I was told to take it 3x daily for the 14 days, but we'll see if I can find it at a lower price and whether any of the ingredients is such that I will want to avoid it entirely.

Thanks and I hope it clears up for you soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by en bloc View Post
I order it from overseas...due to it's high cost. My insurance used to pay for it, but not anymore

I was just curious if there was a specific reason you questioned the other ingredients in this case. I'm not familiar with Titanium dioxide...but then again, I don't think I would know which ingredient is problematic when there is so many and the 'other ingredients' are typically in smaller amounts than the main ingredient.

If you have SIBO, then it is very effective for this. I have not had any side-effects from it and I'm actually taking it at the moment for the same reason.

In the US, it is $840 for 14 day at just 2 x daily (550mg)!!
DavidHC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote