View Single Post
Old 08-16-2016, 11:26 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Bryanna,
Both the ENT and second oral surgeon have told me that I need to have the original oral surgeon take out the implant. He is going to do just that, he isn't going to do a big cleaning and surgery. I am having a heck of a time. The infectious disease doctor can't see me until October and the ENT is not willing to help me get in earlier, they told me that I would need to,go to the ER to get in earlier. I believe this implant is making me sick and I really need it out. The second oral surgeon said it should be easy to take it out because it has only been 2 weeks. I really feel like nobody cares and I am on my own fighting for everything. I am so confused, I have an infection in the bone but I have to wait two months to be seen? This is beyond frustrating and yes I am very uncomfortable having the first oral surgeon take it out especially when he told the ENT this bone infection is out of his comfort zone. He wanted to treat this with antibiotics, but what he doesn't realize is how long I have been on antibiotics. I am bringing a list with me from the pharmacy to show him.
Angels31 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote