View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 04:15 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Angels,

Again you are contacting the first surgeon who does not want to remove the implant. Who has not be forth coming with you, dismissed your symptoms and infection, scared you into doing the implant ... anything else?

The ENT once again is sticking his neck out to you because he is concerned that the surgery will be incomplete. He is not going to say those exact words to you ... but he's informing you of the importance of having the culture done. The surgeon should not have to be told to do that but it's clear that he doesn't give a damn. He is not going to be open to anyone suggesting or tell him anything. He is going to do whatever the hell he wants and you're going to let him.

I feel awful for you. This got way out of hand right from the start. The first red flag with this oral surgeon was his reluctance to collaborate with the ENT and to recognize the obvious on going symptoms that you kept presenting with of a bad infection. Instead, he scared you into doing the implant.

Please, step back, take a deep breath and think this through.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels31 View Post
I do have a phone call into the oral surgeon. I am going to talk to him about what he is planning to do. Also, the ENT told me to make sure he does a bacterial sample when he takes it out. So I want to discuss that with him. I want to make sure he does a thorough cleaning with this. It is feeling more infected every day.

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote