View Single Post
Old 08-17-2016, 04:56 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I talked with him on the phone and he is still saying that there is no infection even with the MRI. He says I need to go to an Infectous disease doctor, which I am fully aware of. He clearly doesn't think anything is wrong. He told me I had these symptoms long before the implant, but I told him I haven't felt well since the implant. I asked him if it was supposed to hurt, he said no that is not normal. He said he will take the implant out and clean it but there will be nothing to clean as there is no infection. He said he won't prescribe antibiotics either. I will have to pay again if I want another implant, so I am thinking he is still charging me. I still have the ability to stop payment on the credit card. The problem is both doctors, The ENT and the other oral surgeon said to have him take it out. Even though I Told them I want the second oral surgeon to do it. I am getting worse by the day, I feel horrible and want this thing out. He is willing to do it and even will do the bacteria test. I have to go pick it up and the ENT's office though.
Angels31 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote