View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 09:32 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Yay!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!

Angels,

YAY!! This is the BEST news EVER!! Thank you for stepping back and changing direction. This is exactly what you needed to do!!!

Because of the changes you have made and the stand that you have taken ... the IDS, ENT and other oral surgeon are going to hop on board. That is exactly what needs to happen. Thank God your father in law stepped in with his professional opinion and I am so glad that he is confirming everything that I have said here!!!!!

I am so happy that you have taken control of this .... now just stay on this course!!!

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels31 View Post
I talked to the ENT tonight and he is going to get me in to Infectous disease doctor next week. My husband talked with my father in law tonight who is an orthopedic surgeon who knows about bone infections. He says do not go back to this guy as well as the Malpractice attorney I talked to today. I have to cancel my appointment to have the implant taken out in the morning. So I am NOT going back to oral surgeon #1. The ENT is pretty sure the implant is in my sinus also and apparently the radiologist who did the report is the the best in town. The ENT says there is compelling evidence of a bone infection. I really want to go to oral surgeon #2 because he is so highly recommended by the ENT. He does not seem to be running an oral surgery "mill". I will keep you updated.

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote