View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 12:43 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Red face

Thanks so much for your thoughts and comments, Mark! Tomorrow I see my PCP and am planning to ask him for a referral for medical massage. Many of my symptoms from the head injury seem to be resolved. Most of what is currently bothering me is the fatigue and headaches, many of which are triggered by light, noise, and/or stress.

Even though I do not currently have the energy and stamina to work full-time, I feel guilty about this and worried about the long-term ramifications of having to take some money from my savings for a period of time - however brief - to live on. I was far from taking it easy last summer and that may have lengthened my recovery. Similarly, I think the amount of worry I have now is impacting my sleep, which as you mention is not a good thing. I need to work on that.

Anyway, I wonder if you have any suggestions about things to bring up or ask of my doctor when I see him tomorrow. I have only seen him twice since the accident. He is a great guy and really smart, but like most GP's, working with soft tissue and the brain is not his forte. Nevertheless, he has historically been willing to go along with reasonable requests from me when I have something I want to try. Any ideas?
Adenium is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote