View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 03:09 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Angels,

You are not back to square one as that was with the original surgeon. You have fortunately moved on from him.

Keep moving forward, don't cave in now. Call the other two ID doctors asap, let the receptionist know you are in an urgent situation with a jaw bone infection. Get the other referral of another OS from the ENT OR call the referral that the second OS office gave to you (you told me in a pm that he gave you one while he was on vacation) and follow through with making an appointment.

I have a question ... are you only staying within your insurance network with these dentists and doctors?

I will go read your PM now.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angels31 View Post
I am pretty much back to square one, the second oral surgeon is now out of town until mid September. The infectious disease doctors he gave me only see patients one half day a week and one of them is out of town until next week. He has given me the name of two more and I will be calling them this morning. I have also asked if he could recommend another oral surgeon. Meanwhile, I am feeling so sick, I can barely function.

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote