Thread: Support groups
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 04:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dear Joanna, I couldn't survive without my support group at Sjogren's Forum.

I have a bunch of Immune Disorders, and my profound Peripheral Neuropathy is caused by them. So I post here. I also have SFN, I don't know what NID means. I don't have Diabetes, if that's the reference.

But I found the Sjogren's forum when I was desperate and they have talked and loved and advised me for over six years.

I have Primary Immune Deficiency Disorder, so I post on the Immune Deficiency Foundation forum.

I can get that using Google and from my brilliant Duke Physicians or my Husband for 54 years who taught and did research at a Medical school for 25 years: Immunology! He even taught gross anatomy for 10 years. He knows more than I will ever understand and I chose my Duke University Research Immunologist to handle my CVID (my form of Immune Deficiency) so they could bond and understand each other.

I don't know if anything you have would fall under the Immune Disorders category, but lots does!

What do you want for support? Let me know what's on your mind, where you are in treatment and mental and emotional feelings.

Hugs, ElaineD

Last edited by Chemar; 08-21-2016 at 02:39 PM. Reason: **NeuroTalk Posting Guidelines
ElaineD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
indigo (08-21-2016)