View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 07:35 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doydie View Post
My daughter will be there with us. But my husband is not the easiest person and sit with in a waiting room. It is all about politics and all the inconsistencies of the world, people asking for things they don't deserve, entitlements. You get the picture. He just isn't an easy person to sit with. and the more he gets into it, the louder his voice becomes. my daughter Michelle knows how to handle it and we all know that you have to do what you gotta do to keep him off any of those subjects.

As far as chocolate, I don't know if you mean for me or him. If you mean for me I think that is what gave me the severe chest pain to begin with. If I eat to much, and when I am stressed it isn't hard to do, it gives me indigestion. We went grocery shopping today and I love to go to Walmart's bakery. I bought a tin of the cream cheese frosted brownies. Yeah, good for my diet. But that chocolate got my heart rate all the way up to 51 tonight!!!!! I just hope my heart won't be jumping out of my chest tonight because of it. But boy it was good.

doydie,
It appears your daughter knows her dad pretty well. If nothing else; this will take his mind off from too much worry while you are having your test.
Wishing you all good things and then some....

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (08-19-2016)