View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 12:49 AM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doydie View Post
No my DH wouldn't appreciate a timer. But I do realize when his brain has shut me out, sexy lady on TV, car commercial, politician on TV, Fox news is ON, Simpsons or Simpson's like show. The list could goon and on. Sometimes I have to just say 'hey there, I'm talking to you. Or mute the TV.

Yeah, both my girls know their Dad. And my sister's husband is the same way. Then when they are together, us women have to be on high alert as to what they are talking about and intervene. My niece's husband will just interrupt and say "How about those Bengals?' Men!

Well my heart rate has stayed in the 50's all day and now is at or close to 60 and it isn't comfortable. I called the doctor's office yesterday since she had asked me to. Well I got no return call. So today I called again and said that I expected a return call today. I realize that many times they call after the office hours are over so I wasn't worried when she hadn't called by 4:30. But I really, I mean really needed to take a shower and wash my hair. So I told Charlie that if she called during my shower to just let me know and I would turn the water off. Glad no video phone!!! Well I was done with the shower and sitting in the recliner very short of breath because of the shower when she called. So In a way I was glad she called as late as she did. It has only been my husband that has seen me when I do activity and get like that. She said that if it didn't recover, which it did just like I knew it would, that I would need to go to the ER. But I knew as soon as it recovered that I had to go back int he bathroom and blow dry my hair! So, shower and hair done!!!!!! Look better for it. Monday I will not put myself through that again but will just stand at the sink and bathe there. I have to bathe with an antibacterial soap day of cath.

Yes; that antibacterial soap a must (usually use Dial) with any poking or proding. It's just not worth it to put yourself thru that again on Monday.

Of course; you know we'll all be here rooting for you. Too bad Charlie isn't into posting with us. We'll just have to wait.

Feel the prayers dear lady; they'll be with you.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (08-21-2016)