View Single Post
Old 08-20-2016, 05:18 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Default Low Blood pressure

Hi

I was diagnosed with PPM in March 2009. Normally (up to about six months ago) I had a blood pressure of about 115/75.

The past few weeks it's been falling to 98/71 and a few days ago I had 95/66. According to a blood pressure chart I have seen, this is "normal", but it causes me even more unsteadiness and borderline faint sometimes. I don't know whether is Vertigo and am about to write to my neurologist about this. My family doctor said that they don't do anything about low blood pressure but I'm wondering whether that is really true.

I wish all of us with low blood pressure, good luck in finding out what to do about this. Low pressure plus unsteadiness (and osteoporosis too) is NOT a good combination.

Cheers
Alexandra Olsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie D View Post
I have been falling asleep during dinner again, sleeping throughout the day again...

BUT...I now have a blood pressure monitor, as advised by doc/nurse, etc...

DH insists on me keeping track of BP while this has started again...it is LOW LOW LOW...80s/50s...pulse seems okay, in the low 60s (it's usually in the mid 70s at rest though).

I can't really find any medical papers online attributing this to MS...but wonder if any of you have heard of or experienced this...

It's one thing after another...
Alexandra Olsson is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote