View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 03:03 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default Airbag Injuries to Teeth. Partials soon

In Jan I had a terrible accident. Many injuries and almost died and all that. It took many months of rehab to walk and everyone thought I was a miracle. However, the injuries to my face from the airbag only got worse. I have a concussion and cannot recall faces or find my way around anymore.

My eyes are messed up, BUT the one injury that caused me the most stress in the ones to my teeth. Three on top, front centre and two on bottom centre are dying. This will be horrific for me toget them extracted.
I see two holistic dentists. The one said root canal would be less trauma but I know all about RC s and cannot go that way.
The other said implants but I as a child I was disabled for a long time from metal in mouth. Clifford testing says no Titanium but ceramic is iffy.
The ony other choice is a partial, removable made of no metal.
The trauma of this has already left me with one suicide attempt. Thinking I was spared f or a reason and the PSYCH! Now you are gonna lose all your seen teeth!
I know there is no other solution so I am just looking for people who have had partial after trauma.
Did you end up losing all your other teeth? Because of drift and so forth....Did you adjust? How long?
I am beside myself.
These were perfect teeth, strong, healthy and now they are being rejected by my body. I am so sad.
okrad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote