15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioBased View Post
Numb,

Dudley's Low Dose Naltrexone Sites

The protocol is start low and go slow.

Side Effects and Dosing of LDN - Dudley's Low Dose Naltrexone Sites

You can take your 50mg pill, put it in 50mgs of distilled water, when it melts shake the container. Tilt the jar to allow the sediment to collect on the side bottom of the jar. Don't shake again. I transfer the clear LDN I just made this way into a clean container, pouring it out carefully so as not to disturb the sediment.
How to Make LDN at Home | River News Desk

I use an eye dropper measure to siphon up the amount of LDN I am taking. By mixing it myself I can more easily change the dose. I take mine in a swig of pineapple juice which cuts the bitterness.

How to LOW DOSE Naltrexone(C) (LDN) - YouTube

I am going to start LDN again on Monday. I will start at 2mgs and then build up to 4.5mgs. I also skip a day, other people I know skip 2 days a week.

Facebook has an LDN site called Got Endorphins, which has loads of information.
HI,
Great info! I have some questions about mixing it. Do I have to keep the mixture in fridge and how long I can keep it in there? Is my interpretation correct? 50 ml distill water mix with one 50 mg tablet. 1 ml mixture=1 mg tab.
At first, it seems so difficult to mix it myself. But after seeing the video, it is so much easier. Thanks. I think i will feel confident to give it a try.
Numb.
numb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (06-10-2017)