View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 06:37 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Numb,

I was not given blocks, because the WC Doctor said they work best on early CRPS. I was not diagnosed until almost a year had passed, even though I had a classic presentation of the disease.

The LDN must be refrigerated and it is good for more than a month. Do not be wary of DIY LDN. It took me a month of trepidation before I mixed it and used it. When I look back I cannot believe I delayed. If you can measure you can do this.That video is what motivated me.

BTW, you do not have to shake the mixture everytime. Once it is mixed the LDN stays in suspension, the sediment is filler, which I prefer not to have in my LDN. Also I use a metric measuring cup to measure the water, much easier and faster than siphoning it out of that big bulky jug.

The therapy I have is 2x a week in a warm, salt water swimming pool. I am currently working out with hand weights which have made my workouts harder, but will hopefully help me gain strength and stamina. I still cannot tolerate the AC in the changing room, so I change in the sauna.

When I first went to PT and had to change clothing, I literally fell over with pain and exhaustion. Just carrying in a bag with a towel was too much. I couldn't open any of the doors either. I am much better, improving incrementally. If WC refuses to pay for more of this therapy I will fight them and I will join this facility at 100 a month, because I believe the water therapy is key to regaining full mobility and strength.

Last edited by BioBased; 08-22-2016 at 07:05 AM.
BioBased is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (08-22-2016), RSD ME (06-10-2017)