View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 10:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Question Oh, My Aching Back....

Hello, I have a question for my fello TOS'ers...

Ok, Does anyone have an ideas if this is most likely TOS related? I have always had a bad spasm/burning pain in my Thoracic spine between and under my shoulder blades. The pain became most sever when I would be using my arms held strait out in front of my body such as folding cloths etc. But lately this pain has become almost constant and at times sever. My left hand falls asleep everynight and my little finger and ring finger ache. I go to bed with it and wake up with it. My pain meds barley touches it... I had a Thoracic spine MRI done and it came back ok.

As most know I have bilateral TOS and had right sided scalenectomy Jan 06 and then a right re-do Jan 07 I didn't have a rib removed. I have been told I need to have my left side operated on due to nerve compression but am not doing so at this time due to an RSD diagnosis April 06 after my re-do.
I also had a revision of C5 C6 spinal fusion Sept 06.

So, What do you all think? Do you think this could be from the TOS? I am in the process of finding a new doc for my TOS.
I see my PMD next week "whom I really like" and will see what his take is on this sever pain.

Any ideas would be appreciated...

&
Dawn

Last edited by dawn3063; 07-10-2007 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Wanted to add a little more history.
dawn3063 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote