View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 01:55 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Oh that's a good idea - icing after adjustments. I usually do it when my head hurts, which may be too late.

Stress seems to be the biggest and fastest trigger right now. This afternoon I was talking to my friend Greg about my dad's condo, which I am really not ready to figure out what to do with yet. I finally moved back into my own condo, but his still has tons of stuff in it that I need to figure out what to do with. So, Greg has an uncle who is a realtor and lives two hours away, and he was talking to his uncle about this condo and his uncle wants to come and look at it - like this week. I am nowhere near ready to show it to anybody or have any pressure about it.

I have just begun a new job and I am trying very hard to get the work done, not make mistakes, get it done right and on time. I really can't afford to mess this up and lose it. Since I lost my primary job I really need to get this one right because I really need the money. The condo is low priority right now. I told Greg I couldn't deal with it and my head was starting to hurt. He kept on and in a few minutes my head felt like it was going to explode. A few minutes later it started to throb and I insisted that Greg stop talking about this.

Greg has been a life-save this summer as I've worked on combining my dad's and my stuff into one condo, painting my own condo and getting things together and moved back in, even though there is still tons to do. Greg was really helpful in the beginning after the accident, reminding me to not bend over, not lift anything heavy, not climb ladders, and so on - that the physical stuff was not good for my head and should be avoided. But somehow he doesn't get this one - that when he pressures me about something I get a horrific headache and it's not good for me. I'm not sure why the stress of being pressured like that brings on killer headaches, and so I am having trouble explaining this to him. Any ideas to understand this better so that I can explain it?
Adenium is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote