View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 04:31 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

If you can get Greg to read somethings about Concussions, it may help. At the bottom of the first post in the Vitamins sticky at the top are three links. The TBI Survival Guide is great but long. The YouTube video takes about an hour. The Brainline link is the shortest read and may be enough to get him on the right page.

Yes, stress, especially from somebody incessantly talking and pressuring you will trigger a bad headache and mental confusion and for some of us, an outburst of anger or yelling.

You need to have a strong phrase or something that tells Greg, "I am struggling and this needs to stop." so you can say it, even if you are in public.

From my experience, I would not let a realtor from 2 hours away list a property. I'd want somebody with experience with the same condo project who really knows the market.

But, you need time to deal with your father's stuff. That is too much stress to do under pressure. Stay focused on your new job and go slow with your father's place. I know how tough it is to clear out parents' home. My siblings and I have had to do it last year. Lots of stress as memories get replayed. Give yourself time to finish saying good bye.

My best to you as you continue to move forward.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote