View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 10:33 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccertese View Post

as far as the HINZ protocol goes, seems most posters start off saying it's better than C/L then eventually stop it. and very few users describe the cost and difficulty taking grams of mucana plus the inherent conflict of interest having to buy branded OTC supplements from the same person who prescribes it, which is why we have pharmacies. just my opinion.
I have no problem measuring the Mucuna. I weigh 13.5g and dissolve it in 16 oz of water, then pour 4 oz at a time 4 t/d. As to the need to buy from the same source, I researched how much it would cost to buy all individual components separately from good manufacturers and it amounts close to the same. The Mucuna powder I use comes from a Canadian manufacturer as opposed to the Dr. Hinz store. I am also sympathetic to buying from Dr H, because, unlike pharmaceuticals, he has no patents on any of these products and the time coaching health practitioners on the protocol has to generate some revenue. My Dr. has consulted with Dr. H at least 3 times in three months to help tuning up the dosage.
hercules957 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eds195 (08-24-2016)