View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 03:18 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member
Default Bone on Bone KNEE Stories

Saw my first knee MD about 21 yrs ago at age 57 for creaking knee. I kept going for all those years and now it's gotten worse and no thanks to "hip surgery in 2010".

I'd like to hear how you are dealing with this. I'm NOT dying to do a surgery. Hip replacement surgery made the knee all worse anyway and deal with a lot of nerve damage from "THAT" surgery. So a lot of complications. I'd LIKE to hear **Personal Stories** on what you are doing with this issue. I have 2 personal friends who did replacements and one is having a lot of aggrevating issues with a lot of pain and on many drugs. The other friend still has a lot of pain.

Right now I'm seeing a D.O. who is doing Prolo injections and HA injections. He talks about the bone on bone and doesn't know how much he can do with this least expensive type of prolo. There are other forms of Prolo (PRP and Stem cells) priced from $850 up to $1650 per injection session.

One MD I hear talk about this bone on bone says: as long as on one can BEND their knees with good ease, there is cartlidge there. I bend my knee(s) with ease and no pain. But walking is tough.

Your stories, what do you do or have done? Personal Stories Please.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote