View Single Post
Old 08-23-2016, 06:07 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Blues fan,

It's true I am enthusiastic about LDN,because without it I doubt I would be walking today and I would be taking a boatload of meds and supplements, moaning and crying, trapped on an inflatable bed in my den. I hope you ultimately have as much success with it as I have, but twelve weeks may not be long enough to determine if it is helping.

My husband is the person who ordered it for me and had more faith than I did, even though I was the one who researched it thoroughly. Frankly, I was terrified to use it.

The people on the Facebook site GotEndorphins are the ones who are detailing their positive experiences with LDN. And noting that they are improving, not just having pain relief. Many have written that their diseases are in remission, if not gone. I have yet to read about one person who has had a severe reaction to it, but I have read about users having vivid dreams and insomnia.

GOT ENDORPHINS? LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone) - Lookup-ID.com

By any chance in your research did you come across Joseph Wouk? Google LDN ! Part One - YouTube You might want to view his videos and hear his story if you haven't.

Have you researched magnesium and rutin? I took those supplements before LDN. In the past I took them for pain, but now I am going to take them for my overall health and arteries.

In regard to the genetic component-it applies to Naltrexone, full dose or low dose. It is an antagonist only. Low-dose naltrexone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you don't mind me asking why is LDN expensive where you are? It is very affordable to order it online.

Last edited by BioBased; 08-23-2016 at 08:03 PM.
BioBased is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (06-10-2017)