View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 07:14 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slay2k View Post
Yeah, I've more-or-less accepted that nobody else in the world has my symptoms, but I'm continuing to eliminate possibilities every week and keeping detailed logs of my experience with the hopes of helping someone else one day.

The jolts only happen about once a month now. The latest things bothering me have been a) "baby kicks" in my lower abdominal area, typically lower right quadrant and b) upper back pain that gets worse w/ driving and better w/ massage and c) feeling weak (not clinical weakness) / fatigue.

I was told by a reputable doctor that these "baby kicks" must be abdominal wall muscle and not intestinal spasms, because I can easily see them. They make it hard to go to sleep sometimes.

Speaking of which, I've finally taken a mag supplement and not gotten diarrhea, so there's hope in that approach and I will continue to experiment w/ various types (e.g. Magnesium Malate, Chelated, etc) to see how my body reacts.

Now wouldn't that be a nice and easy solution?
Hi Slay,
I just wanted you to know you are not alone with these symptoms. I also have normal magnesium levels and I've tried every form of high quality supplement and get no improvement. I have twitches, jolts, electric shocks. I won't go on with my list of everything else, because it's too long and my diagnosis is at a dead end right now. They know for sure that I have polyneuropathy due to finding nerve damage by biopsy and doing tilt table test. I also have the fascilations in my abdomen that are so strong that it does look like a baby is kicking.
Healthgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote