View Single Post
Old 08-24-2016, 02:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

hi becca. i am so sorry you rsd is spreading. mine started to spread little by little. i have had constant pain since being diagnosed with rsd in my initial rsd site. it has since spread to all my body. the pains in the rest of my body are different every day. i get zaps, tingling, pins and needles, burning. stabbing and electrical like pains. the pain is always there, but some days its worse then others. a few weeks ago it hurt to take a shower because the water stung my face. and though every day the pain may be different it is still always there and never goes away. but my pain meds and home exercise program from pt help manage my rsd pain a little better. it sounds like you are handling your rsd pain with a positive attitude and a successful pain management routine that is helping you. i am not a dr but think you are handling your rsd very bravely and you are an inspiration to me. i am a five and a half year rsd survivor. i hope someday a cure will be found. in the meantime having a support group here at NT helps me cope better with my rsd. i think that support helps us all cope better with whatever rsd brings to us each day. love and hugs to all.
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (08-24-2016), ger715 (08-24-2016)