View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 01:47 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Red face

Thanks, Mark!
I forwarded that on to Greg, have talked to him some about it, and am looking through it my self. I really appreciate your rounding it up for me.

I had a hard day today. I am back at work, but part time, and am struggling. I want so badly to believe that I am okey dokey and everything is fine. Sometimes I feel (almost) ok, and then things get worse. Today I had to go test a student at a middle school but he wasn't on the main campus. He was in this building that they call "a school within a school", but where was it. "Oh, over near that restaurant - in between that and the post office". I went home last night hoping I could find it on the school map. Nope. So I went in this morning, hoping they could get him over to my office. Nope. I had to find this building and test him over there. "You just go past the stop sign and turn left." Which stop sign? Huh? Finally, the secretary took me outside, we talked down the length of the building, and she showed me where you could see it if you looked carefully between two other buildings.

So I went over there and tested this kid, the first of two tests. That mostly went ok. I usually do the tests back to back and it takes 3 to 3-1/2 hours. Today we just did one of the two tests and it took two hours. When I was through my head hurt all the way from the top of my head, down my neck and back to the shoulder blade and then out to that same side. Now it is 9 hours after that was all done and I have tingling all throughout my neck and a bad headache.

I've been trying to figure out how to do this paperwork and couldn't figure out why or how I didn't know how to do it. Then I remembered that in the setting where I was working, I actually wasn't doing this paperwork for the last 6-1/2 years - the Special Education teacher was doing it. How would I ever remember it? I can't figure out what I should be on top of and what would not be expected of me in any condition I was in. I really really want to look like nothing is wrong with me, but it seems like the more desperately I want that, the more I realize it's just not true. Then I think I am maybe just faking it, even to myself, and then I remember that I have had a headache every day for over three months, after not having a headache for 6-1/2 years.

I am trying to wish myself to an immediate resolution of my PCS and I'm thinking this is not exactly working...
Adenium is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote