View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 07:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven View Post
Welcome to the board...there is great knowledge and support here as you can see from Glenn's post.

My heart goes out to you with having to deal with nerve damage and care for a 21 month old...I have a 6 year old and it is a challenge at times but also a wonderful blessing that I try to focus on.

Anyway...I do not know much about CRPS but I found a website that seems to have some great info @ American RSDHope - American RSDHope Organization, How to contact us, You may have already been there but it should help develop some knowledge and questions regarding some of your issues.

But like Glenn said...first make sure of a diagnosis and then find a good therapeutic path forward...find the target first before shooting the arrow.

Sven
Thanks Sven...I appreciate that. I am familiar with the links you posted but appreciate the thought. I have actually been a pretty active member on the Neurotalk RSD forum since my diagnosis of RSD...I have found that the people on Neurotalk are very supportive and very helpful. I try to be one of the helpful and knowledgeable people on the RSD forum sharing my experiences, thoughts, and support...but with small fiber neuropathy I am again the newbie in need of assistance. Thank you for your post...you are both right that I need a confirmation of diagnosis before I get too far ahead of myself. After 10...almost 11 months 0f this I am just in that, "Okay...so now that we know this...how to I get my life back?" phase.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote