Thread: Cardiologist
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 10:20 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Well guys, I think I overdid it yesterday. I think I was on a kind of an adrenalin rush of feeling so good. I rode my recumbent bike a little, walked some and still felt OK. Then I went to choir practice. Had missed that so much and was really looking forward starting our Christmas Cantata practice. I have always been proud of how many measures I could hold out a note. I was taught proper breath control by my high school concert choir teacher and have just always done well. Well I didn't do it well last night and I was exhausted afterwards. You add on to that the fact I can't take any Aleve or Motrin for my bursitis in my legs and I was really hurting last night. So one very lousy nights sleep. We went to Walmart today and even though I hated doing it, I rode their scooter. It just really affects your psyche. But i knew I had to ride it or I would really be done in.

My heart rate is steadily in the mid 50s now. I was changed from Tenormin to Toprol. I would like my blood pressure to be a little lower but it sure is lower than what it was.

I don't think Charlie thinks much about us now being a 5 stent family. The way he eats, it won't be long before he has more. He is just glad I am not suffering anymore. He asks me about my blood pressure a lot, what my pulse is. Still takes care of me.

Have any of you ever used Icy Hot or a Lidocaine pain patch? I sure miss my Aleve for my back and my legs

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (08-25-2016), NurseNancy (08-27-2016), PamelaJune (08-26-2016)