Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 07:14 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I put "Say Yes to the Dress" on yesterday morning and was crying within 2 minutes. I switched to "The Golden Girls," and it was a much better fit. It's familiar and comforting to me. I am no longer watching the news.

I showered and ran my errands. I was actually out of the house by noon! I got several things done in an elaborate plan not to have to leave the apartment today, tomorrow, or Sunday, but I realized this morning that the coffee supply will run out at some point before then, so my plan will fall through. I never got around to doing anything around here yesterday because I slept again instead.

I didn't have to deal with any traffic in the laundry room, and I fulfilled my promise to myself of getting two loads of laundry in. It would be nice if I could fold it promptly and get off my *** and do something, anything, else today before I go back to bed.

I thought my paranoia was better, but as I started writing to explain in all the ways it was, I realized it really isn't. I guess that's why writing all this **** down can be so helpful…
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-26-2016), Dmom3005 (08-26-2016), Mari (08-26-2016)