View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 04:50 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhKay View Post
By "relapse" do you mean a bipolar episode, or do you mean you're having a big time flare up of your anxiety disorders and you're having panic attacks?

When you have insomnia, those late nights/early mornings can be the witching hours for anxiety. For some people, it's because they feel more alone. Other people here are awake for the same reasons, and knowing that may help you feel a little less alone.

I'm so sorry you have to deal with this degree of anxiety so often BF. I wish your life was more peaceful for you
Hi Kay. I typed out a answer, and hit the wrong key. My message disappeared. Fear, depression, false guilt, shame, rejection, confusion, bad dreams, painful imaginations, being alone most of the time, and pain in the muscles of my chest from the anxiety. I live way out in the country. I used to visit my sister who lived close to where I live until she died last year. My car is getting old. I try not to use it very often. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (08-26-2016), Dmom3005 (08-28-2016), Mari (08-26-2016), mymorgy (08-26-2016), OhKay (08-27-2016), PamelaJune (09-03-2016)