Thread: Success Stories
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2016, 06:04 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Heart Chiropractor Adjustment and Nerve Pain Gone!

I haven't been on here for a while and wanted to give a quick update.
My son was diagnosed with CRPS type 2 (caused by multiple fractures, surgery and nerve damage) nearly two years ago.

Although he's had slow improvements, he hasn't been able to do much weight bearing on the CRPS foot.

I took him to the chiropractor, as sort of a long shot, in that ever elusive search for relief. The chiropractor adjusted his foot, my son felt something loosen, and amazingly, the nerve pain just simply stopped. I can't explain it, except maybe it was a trapped nerve all along, although a previous ultrasound of his nerves showed no entrapment.

He's been able to start walking on it and keeping it down more and is making real progress in physical therapy. He feels like the chiropractor "fixed it" and the muscle pain is so much more tolerable without the nerve pain added to it.

**I should note that this was a chiropractor with 30+ years experience who was very skilled. As with any medical profession, the right doctor can make all the difference.

Last edited by swimtime; 08-27-2016 at 07:04 PM.
swimtime is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (08-28-2016), ger715 (08-28-2016), Littlepaw (08-28-2016), mary jane (06-10-2017), PurpleFoot721 (08-27-2016)