View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 01:24 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Angry

I keep thinking maybe I'm right on the verge of being all better, and then I realize that is not true. I went to my first day of Ceramics class at community college today. I had a few struggles in class, and during a break I asked a woman in the class who has known me for a few years, but is not really a friend-like outside of class, if she noticed anything about me that seemed different since the accident. She hadn't seen me since before the accident. She was a little reticent, but I told her I really wanted to know what it seemed like from the outside. After my coaxing she said that I was having more trouble tracking things, seemed to have a low frustration tolerance, and was more irritable and likely to argue with someone about something I might have just rolled my eyes about previously. I asked another woman in the class what she had noticed. She was even more reticent, but with some coaxing she told me that she had noticed the same things.

I'm glad they told me what they noticed - and I am not being oversensitive to changes I think have occurred when comparing how I am coping with the world now compared to before. But this is not good...
Adenium is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote