View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 04:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for the kind words. Today I have been feeling especially down. I needed this today.

I have been engaging the argument with myself whether or not this was actually a "concussion" or merely a "sub concusssive impact." It was hard enough that someone asked me if I was ok after he saw it transpire. I know the end result is futile yet I can't stop this line of thinking. I have had mini bumps to the head in the two years since my initial concussion but the anxiety subsided within the next day or two. This one consumes my day-to-day thought process. When I am talking with friends and can't complete sentences or forgot what they said earlier in the conversation I can't help but worry. This scares me to the core.

I have not noticed a problem with my sleep. I don't remember my dreams when I wake up but I don't think that is relevant to sleep quality. I am able to get a full 10 hours each night but I will look to continue for ways to improve my sleep quality.

I work in business. I have completing some parts of my licensing exam but I have struggled to continue studying since this recent event. I worry that I can't remember the study material anyway so studying is ultimately a waste of my time. My commute is about 40 minutes by subway and fortunately I am physically able to tolerate this commute.
islesftw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote