View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 02:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you to everyone for sharing their experience. I think it really helps others to know that they are not alone in feeling this way especially as it looks like there is no simple cure to PCS.

Quote:
my questions to you people are, what are youre symptons and feelings? do you still work or go to school? do also have good day's and bad day's? and what are youre expectations in the future and what kind of possible treatments do you consider?
My symptoms are the typical ones experienced by others with PCS:

Extreme fatigue on some days where I struggle to do anything other than lie down.
Poor concentration and memory
Depression (it seems to happen randomly, though I am not suicidal)
Headache at the top of my head
Vivid dreaming every night (but not nightmares)
I've also experienced head pressure at the back of my head but only once.

I have good days and bad days. I have continued to work but some days it is a struggle to concentrate on what I am doing and feel very tired. I feel as though I am not performing at my best and could be doing much better. I am hoping that my PCS symptoms will go away soon and that my life will be back to normal again. I will be so happy when that day comes...I don't want to give up but I am anxious that this will not happen.

I've been keeping track of how I have been feeling over the last few months to see if I am getting better. It looked like I was slowly getting better but then things took a step backwards when I tried exercising again (I was originally injured doing sports) and now it feels like I am starting the recovery process all over again!
Mint is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote