View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 09:30 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

He is doing much better in giving a proper hug. I call them Peterson hugs because that is my maiden name and I think it required of all Peterson's to know how to hug. Also it doesn't hurt to be Baptist! The other day we were watching a show and a Dad was hugging his daughter and I pointed out each part of the hug, putting arms around, hands firmly on the other's back, staying in that position for awhile. I know he is very concerned, would do anything for me. All through our married lives, which will be 44 on Sept 2nd, his way of showing love is gift of service. Or he would write a poem and leave it. He is not a person who buys something because he doesn't want that person to feel obligated to give back. So he is accepting of knowing I go out and buy it. Sometimes our youngest daughter realizes that I need something from him. So she will go out and 'guide' him. This Mother's Day he actually drew a picture of what he wanted to buy and then went out to try to find it. Um Charlie, that doesn't happen. You pay good money for some one to make it. But what he got was perfect and I adore it.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (08-30-2016), NurseNancy (08-31-2016), PamelaJune (08-31-2016)