Thread: PT denied by WC
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 04:26 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Totally angry and annoyed. I received my denial letter today with the words "no significant progress and regression." Totally wrong. On eval the PT remarked that I had made significant progress, so much so that she wanted me to do land PT back to back with Aqua PT. I just don't understand what is going on.

The only regression I have had is what I mentioned above from attempting to walk too much on a foot that is not ready for it. Simply the wrong thing to do.

I went to the Y today and did my exercises in their pool. It is a bit too cold, but thankfully there is a sauna poolside that I used to warm up. All in all it worked out well.

Littlepaw thank you for the advice, regarding the pain form. love the dive fins! I am going to ask the PM for a letter recommending that I go to a gym for CRPS rehab and strength workouts, this way I can write off the dues on my income tax, plus the 150 from my health insurance will reduce the hefty yearly fee.

Edited to add: I received a Facebook message from my PT, who said she is putting in an appeal. She also said she does not understand why I was denied.

Last edited by BioBased; 08-31-2016 at 07:58 PM. Reason: To add info
BioBased is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dmom3005 (09-02-2016), Littlepaw (09-01-2016), PurpleFoot721 (08-31-2016), St George 2013 (09-03-2016)