View Single Post
Old 08-31-2016, 11:13 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you man for the reply, and sorry for not to be that clear, I know what you said about fibro, I read alot of it and I dont have noone of their thender points or sleep problems and etc, but I tough he use the word as a concept, not as the rigid encyclopedic way, also fibromialgya in the present may be very different of what you read "specific tender points" " middle age women" "sleep problems" and etc, is something that is somewhat unknow and concept change year by year I believe, but he told me that he saw lot of people is similar cases as me (so that could be good for me) he also didn't charge consultation (by luck). The good thing is that i will have a medication to take soon, (he mentioned maybe "venlafaxine") But first he have to discuss better the diagnosis with my primary doctor (both of they help many people, and are well know on other countries, so at least Im in good hands, they look very serious and not stupid novice doctors lol, so im very quiet with it). I'm living a hell of this sometimes and try to distract my mind of this horrid pain by eating a lot or taking showers, or distracting and abusing the pc there are times I have to push a sensitive part of my feet (like a bruise feeling) to try to aliviate it or scratch my burning sensitive skin, while other days Im better.
its a sad state... And I live in Argentina and seems that here skin biopsy dont exist for evaluate nerves
I didnt understand very well what he said but i read before that a psychogenic state cant cause neuropathy just aggravate it, only can cause similar syntoms (but ther isnt a neuropathy?)

To close that he said that on "informatic terms" :

that he dont know if is the motherboard or the O.S but i have desconfiguration. and he mentioned that having pain in random parts of the body can correspond to a phenomen called "central sensitizazion". I suffered in the past more syntoms that never were too clear like sensitive to cold and tongue biting habit to lead in a horrod pain too so i have an history of anxiety and depression, also seems that didnt have a neuropathy symptom other than pain, altough the palm of my hand became red and bright when warm themp up.. Im 26 and lived half of my life with weird and bad symptom and did millons of medic visits for little bit, but a few things were resolved, after much insist, hopefully the nightmare ends soon..

Now Im feeling a "splinter feeling" in a part of my finger that was brushed just a bit with a screwdriver o.O T_T .....

Thank you and much luck to you too man...

Last edited by Marianolp; 08-31-2016 at 11:37 PM.
Marianolp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote