Thread: Cardiologist
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2016, 07:18 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

The patch worked really well. I only had enough for 2 nights. Silly me, when I got 2 boxes and they both had 2 patches, I assumed without thinking that I had 4 days worth. But i forgot that I had 2 legs!!!! Minor thing So I had 2 nights. But it worked. They require a prior authorization and I got a call today saying it was denied. So the doctor's office is going to have to decide if they appeal or use a gel or whatever.

It took some nerve wracking times between my daughter in Lexington, ky and me here but I got the spread sheet made. She picked a really bad time cognitively for me to do my end. I had to download Google spreadsheets, find my gmail address and password. Send a picture of the crude thing I made. So she finally got it made for me. Now it is up to me to figure out the best way to make it good information for the doctor. The evening is the best time for me. I have a friend coming from out of town tomorrow and wants to meet some of the 'old nurses club' for lunch so that means I have to take a shower tonight. Do not look forward to that.

B/P was down to 71/50 while I was standing, my evening it evens out. But as you know with MS, it is hard to begin with with the hands above the head kind of exercise.

I will gladly pass the whiney butt baton to anyone who wants it. I am not used to feeling like this. It takes my choir away from me. Since mornings are my worst, it takes church away from me.

Kids are coming in Sunday night!!!!! We have a local amusement park, Holiday World, it has many international wards on it's roller coasters. It has a wonderful water park and a really neat water roller coaster. Parking, any soft drink and sun screen is free and available everywhere. They always loved my scooter and handicap pass. It lets my daughter go and get a time and then we just go up the handicap ramp and get right on the ride. On the roller coaster that means first row seats. It used to be an annual trip for us. We pay for all of it unless they want souveniers. Well we can't do it anymore. So daughter ad family are going Sunday and then come here and then go home on Monday. If I can't figure out my spreadsheet by then, she will help me.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (09-01-2016), NurseNancy (09-02-2016), PamelaJune (09-01-2016)