View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 04:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

also thank you Mint & PCS McGee for your posts! i find it very helpfull to meet other PCS people, it really changed my mood in the last couple of days, and i'm more possitive then before!

@ PCS McGee, is the Brain State Technologies a sort of Neurofeedback therapy? as you know by my previous thread i'm very interested in this kind of therapy! If my prism glasses & chiropractic won't work i'm thinking serious of doing the neurofeedback thing... yesterday i had one cranio sacral session, it was relaxing, but didn't do that much for my dizziness etc... Did you have quick results with the cranio-sacral therapy?

the story about how it happened is really like a stupid home accident, 6 months ago i hit my head against a thick massive construction pole with a big point, ( i don't know the correct english word of these things, they are the wooden pieces sticking out in the wooden frames of old 18th century houses in a attic seeling) it went straight into the back of my head. I was sitting squatted and someone called me so i stood up really fast... and BANG!! After this i got really dizzy and felt sick, had the feeling of trowing up, i didn't passed out. So i went straight to bed, hoping it will go away in the morning, but it didn't. So the next morning i thought, maybe if i'll rest till after the weekend it will be ok! I called my doctor, and he said:' oo don't worry, it's just a light concussion, don't panic, just relax for a couple of days and you will be ok!'

unfortunally this was not the case, the first 6 to 8 weeks i had really troubles with watching TV or sitting behind my computer. Then for a while it went quitte ok, i felt no extreme dizziness and my mood was almost as normal as before the accident. So i thought let's go for a swim in the pool, but that wasn't a good idea. The pressure of the water made me feel worse, and the symptom came immidiatly back and since the swimming thing, i bassicly have no improvements at all...

@ Mint, don't you have the continuous dizziness? and do you feel lightheaded of more vertigo?
applesap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote