Thread: Cardiologist
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 02:29 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I was 47 when diagnosed which I don't consider young. I guess I didn't state that right in my previous post. Maybe I needed a comma? I had read somewhere in the neurotalk forum of some one that had a marriage break up because of her MS. It was just much of a burden on the husband and he didn't want to stay with her anymore. Ihad asked my husband that night how he felt about it and he said that in our marriage vows he had said those words and he meant it. We were both healthy and active when we were married in 1972. Our journey has hit a crooked road and we have to stop and take some side paths now. But we decide together and am ready and waiting to get back on the straight path once more.

My oldest daughter has always wanted the kind of marriage my parents had. It was a beautiful marriage to model one's own from. So far they have succeeded in it. They are very open in their affection for each other which Christina saw that very often when she was around her grandparents. And she saw them go through sickness and health and still love each other just like the day they married.They had a very devoted marriage. Now Charlie's parents I think by the time our kids were born were on their 3rd or 4th marriage. All of Charlie's siblings are on their 4 marriage. I don't know whether our youngest would have stayed with her ex if he hadn't given good reason to divorce. She had lost all love and respect for him long before. But yet Christina and Paul waited until their wedding night to have any sex, they were both virgins. Michelle was living with her husband when they got married. Maybe to much TMI??? But it all explains their commitment not only to their spouse but to God

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (09-04-2016), NurseNancy (09-05-2016), PamelaJune (09-04-2016), tkrik (09-07-2016)