View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 09:38 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default I have had a normal day!

Well sort of. I have my bursitis but with the use of the Icy Hot it has kept it pretty much a tolerable level. It will be tested when I get ready to go to bed. Laying on my side at night is my nightmare. Last night it helped after I gave in and took my 2nd Narco 4 hours after the first. I won't have that 1st tablet in my system tonight and am hoping this will be a way I am able to cut back on several of the drugs that have sedative effect including the Clonazepan, muscle relaxant. B/P has remained pretty good. From my view right now 2 pills a day will work.

We did go out and had our celebration dinner at Red Lobster. I ate 5 cheddar biscuits I spent a lot of quality time in the bathroom when I got home also. I was stuffed with all those biscuits.

I will miss my trip tomorrow with the family to the amusement park. They have anew roller winged roller coaster that I haven't ridden yet. But life is life.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (09-04-2016), NurseNancy (09-05-2016), PamelaJune (09-04-2016), Starznight (09-04-2016), tkrik (09-07-2016)