View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 08:18 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Smile

Thanks for this. I took the anxiety quiz. I'm awaiting the results. I have some sort of vague thing going on with me... my body feels as though I'm experiencing serious nervousness all the time... (sort-of a shaky & tense feeling 24 /7. I've sometimes described it as restless body syndrome... like restless leg syndrome except it's throughout my entire body.) I have nothing to feel nervous or anxious about however. So I don't know if it's anxiety-related or something physical. And I don't think it's anything a physician could diagnose. It's too vague. Plus I really have no interest in pursuing it.

Anyway, someone here on NeuroTalk suggested magnesium supplements as a possible remedy for this as well. I have to admit, though, that I'm skeptical of all these sorts of things. From what I've read, the supplements industry is pretty-much unregulated & one can never be certain that what it says on the label is what one is actually getting. I'm retired & on a fixed income. So I don't have money to spend on stuff just to see if it might help. It's interesting though. Magnesium is definitely on my radar, so to speak, at this point.