View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 08:23 PM
anon122822

anon122822

Quote:
Originally Posted by HangOn View Post
Thank you for that terrific explanation in lay terms. And I realized I'm spelling his name wrong, too. I remember now that help with weight loss was mentioned, but as it wasn't our issue, it passed from memory. I can see he must have used what he found for his own Bi-polar condition, but it wasn't the catalyst for the original research. Fascinating path of discovery. We are going to pursue this avenue again and see if we can overcome the nausea and get some better results. Goodness knows, we've exhausted other natural channels and we don't want to pursue the conventional avenue. Thank you!
You're welcome! Glad to hear you are thinking about moving forward with this. Are you planning on getting in contact with Dr. Oler? I really think you should see his issues resolved if you stick with it. Just make sure that you follow all the instructions that are given, especially the ones associated with taking the test. He gives out a paper with all the instructions when you order tests and after every consult so it shouldn't be too hard. Make sure if you do this to let us know how things work out for you, and if you have any issues and need help let me know!

Also, did you ever find out what dosages he was on and basically what the doctor you worked with before did? I'm kind of curious as too what potentially went wrong if you don't mind sharing!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote