View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 02:46 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick123 View Post
Hi ttmmkk001, and welcome to the community. You will find many knowledgeable, and caring people here. I suggest that you have your Vit. D level checked. Many with autoimmune diseases have been found to have low levels of Vit D in their system. There is evidence that keeping Vit. D level in 40-60 ng/ml range is good for the general population. It appears as though those with AI disease should maintain AT LEAST this level. Currently, my level is at 67.7 ng/ml. Assuming no problems with calcemia, or calciuria, I intend to bring this up to about 90 ng/ml. This in the hope that Vit. D at this level in my system will stave off any worsening of my condition and keep it at its typically indolent state. Due diligence: Please study/research all you can about MG, including such info as is contained in this very post! Knowledge will demystify MG for you and will better enable you to make decisions regarding your treatment. One last thing, MG appears to be particularly perplexing to doctors. As you read more here you will see that. Without a very good understanding of MG, we may not realize when we are not getting proper treatment. This is very important. Become an expert in MG!! Best Wishes, patrick123
Thanks, Patrick123
My vitamin D level is indeed really low. I think it was about 9 or something. Does it have any thing to do with MG. Can a person with MG take D3 supplement everyday?
ttmmkk001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote