View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 07:39 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default pcs syndrome questions

As my other post showed, I was in an MVA with airbag. It was never checked (my head) because of all the other injuries and I thought I was OK.

My questions are these

1. Can you still have a concussion if you do not pass out? I did not, but I was unsure if I was alive or dead for several hours, then days actually. It was like an altered consciousness but did not lose consciousness.

2. I LATER was aware of the ringing in ears, dizziness, god awful headaches----but this is STILL going on. If it was concussion, would not that be gone?

3. The facial recognition thing kicked in early, like a week after and I just thought it was funny till people on a regular basis come up and say hi to me and I have to say I was in a wreck and do not know them! They are all nice about it.

So I am wondering if maybe I do not have a concussion and it is just stress? I don't want to borrow trouble . I have a neuro to see in April, but I don't want to go if it is probably just stress. I do not know anything about these things yet but I am learning.

Thank you guys for helping me understand this stuff.
okrad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote