View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 02:31 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Some contrasts I taste, some I don't... Always thankful when I don't as when I do it's like a welling of rusty tin in the back of the throat I mean it is wholly unplesant especially when you're then stuck for another 15-20 mins in the tube... It's really back if they're doing the neck too because you can't swallow to try and rid yourself of the aftertaste.

But that is one of the possibilities with the contrast dyes, along with flushing and a feeling of warmth, which I only felt once so far. Now a weird one for me that I can't quite understand is when it makes my jaw tighten... Not like it's swollen or anything, but almost like I'm starting to get lock jaw. It's the very back muscles that just clamp down.

But I will say you learn something new everyday... I thought most people could hear their own heartbeats... Is that really not the norm? I know my ears are a bit sensitive to sound, places that use the "mosquito" sound deterrent against teens will leave me sick, dizzy and even almost made me pass out once even though I was 34 and your ears should stop perceiving the frequency by 25 at the latest. Just thought I had good ears and dog whistles were broken because I could hear them whistle. And though I don't hear my eyes move, I do hear myself blinking. Now I'm going to have to go looking up what's abnormal for hearing