View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 04:33 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

That is for sure. I don't even want to see anymore of those animations. Yes, the neuro is April. No, not Canada! Haha. It is here in the good ol usa. I saw a therapist today who said neuro always that way, but he is trying to get me to the psychologist who may be able to get it faster.

I did not know about the data. The car was totalled and towed away. The other injuries were leg, foot, knee, lung( seat belt contusion AND airbag chemicals. COuld hardly breathe for a month. Still hurts, but better most of the time) and all the face stuff. Eyes were messed up (airbag chemicals) and the teeth.

The trouble with teeth is that they are dying at intervals and two lawyers I talked to (my own and another) both said that they can't take "futures" into consideration. My lawyer wants me to get all the implants now which is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. He gets more money the more I do.

Because my insruance has no dental, it is all out of pocket and I cannot afford that. It would be thousands.

Not sure what I am going to do. In July I almost ended it from all these troubles. Plus, they found a lump on my breast and it has to be biopsiedand my stress level is so catastrphic that I cannot even think of it.

So you can say I am one very unfortunate woman. Not sure how or even if I am going to get though all this, but I am going to see a shrink to see if meds can help me .

THanks for getting back to me.
okrad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote