Thread: Prism Glasses
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 12:30 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatOhio View Post
I've been in vision therapy for several months since my car accident and now my developmental optometrist thinks I'm ready for prism glasses to get my eyes working together again. I've never worn glasses before and I've been battling constant dizziness and dizziness from lights since the injury. My optometrist said my prism glasses will feel weird and it will take a while for me to get used to them. Now that I have them, I definitely understand what she means. These glasses make me nauseous and my eyes hurt. Also, they are throwing off my depth perception. However they do reduce the dizziness and fuzzy vision. Any tips or suggestions for getting used to prism glasses? I've been wearing them for as long as I can stand them then, I take them off. I have been repeating this process since I got them on Tuesday.
I had the same experience....Im sorry I dont remember how long before the side effects eased up?
Sound like your doing just like you should.....Now dont torcher yourself but keep at it....It got better over time for me.
davOD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote