View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 06:58 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

okrad,

You need to have somebody you can reach out to. There are usually mental health programs at the county or state health and welfare office.

Dead teeth take quite some time to show a difference, IF they ever do. Mine never changed color. And, they do not fall out just because they died. I had no sensation that they were dying or had died. The dead roots were discovered by a dental X-ray at a routine check-up. I had good dental insurance so they were fixed. Those teeth have been dead for over 45 years.

Maybe you need to get a second opinion about your teeth.

I think somebody has given you some overly dramatic information about your teeth just like that airbag video you saw.

As you said, your attorney is pushing to increase your claim. But, if you pay for dental work and only get dollar for dollar reimbursement, the attorney will take 30%. You need somebody local to help you understand this arrangement so you don't have to just accept what the attorney says.

It sounds like you have plenty of toughness to make it through this ordeal. Find a counselor or therapist to talk with and you will make it through fine.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote