View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 07:21 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

No, my attorney has explained to me the whole Medicare Set Aside. I will be getting almost next to nothing even if I do go in for more and more. It's a vile thing. Because I was already on Medicare, they get to ask for set asides. And it can be as much as the whole award and you can look online where sometimes it even EXCEEDS the award! So no, no incentive there.

Yes, I have a lot of MH ......shrink, therapist, advocate etc. But it is not overly helpful. We are not all starting and the same place. I was already disabled and the last thing I needed was an accident, and then to have most my injuries from an AIRBAG?? It's laughable. Sometimes we have had enough and I will have to wager that in my own mind. For now, I hate the fact that I survived and the platitudes people tell me like, "HEy you can make it. " 40,000 people are year (in the US alone) don't kill themselves just for giggles.

The teeth cannot be fixed in an effective way because of my previous disability. THe Powers That Be knew that. No drama there.
okrad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote