View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 08:21 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

No it is all out of pocket which I cannot do and lawyer says cannot do "futures". Your mother in law was lucky to have them all knocked out at once. if that had happened, I could get on with it. As it is, it is a slow thing. One here, then another, and one may last ten years and then go and another 5 years.

I don't know how it will go.

Yes, you are right. I am fixated on the airbag and will be for a long long time because to me, it hurt me. I have the first psych appt since this happened because I could not find one. But when the lump on breast showed up, OH then they all came flying SOOO maybe I can get on some meds to help me get to a better coping place. With the conscussion stuff I have to be careful but she is a very large and well known hospital so I am sure she has seen it all

My roommate has been very weird about it all and is like, 'Oh, a concussion? I would not worry about THAT" like it is nothing. I have learned to keep my mouth shut. The "YOU LOOK FINE" thing. I am sorry, this is not easy to deal with. I cannot even clean up my room right now. Grrr

Sorry to dump. Waiting till Thurs and shrink. I hope to be in a better place. Thank you for listening to all this. NO ONE GETS IT out here!!!!
okrad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote