Thread: Joan M.
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 07:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Joan,
Iam so sorry that with all that I know you went through your Mom abused you also. I had nothing as terrible as that but my mom worked me like crazy. She used me as her maid, babysitter, cook and so on. I think she wanted to forget that she didn't take care of me when I was born. So if she saw me doing all of those things, I must have been ok. I would tell her that it hurt, but she told me to just do it.
Its so strange how alike we are I also can't stand to have my face covered or have someone hold me down. I don't like being in small places with alot of people. I panic, can't breath. I went to a new therapist today. I think she'll be ok. She didn't know anythng about RSD but she is very willing to learn. I told her about some websites to go on. Take care Joan. I really enjoy talking with you. I told my husband that if I ever met you in person someday that I would just start crying. You are the first person I have ever talked to that knows everything about what my life has been like. Thank You.

Love
Sue K.
sue k is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote